L2501 water in fuel

Kcotten

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 3, 2024
Union Church, MS
I took my L2501 in for repair because it was losing power and sputtering when the engine gets hot. I did everything I could possibly try without voiding the warranty before taking it back to the dealer. It constantly gets water in the fuel system and 1 of the 3 injector ports is not pumping. Tractor has 200 hrs on it and has been acting up for almost a year. Well, they drained the fuel and tried to tell me it was fixed. I went to the dealer and got the owner and mechanic outside to ask questions and we found that there was water in the fuel again, before it had even left their shop. We all agreed that there was a leak in the tank and the injector pump was most likely damaged from all the water. Well 3 weeks later they told me it was fixed and I could come pick it up. After asking questions they said it had not gotten any more water in the tank and they had looked at the injectors and they were fine. They did not replace the tank or the pump. Needless to say I am gearing up for a fight with Kubota. Anyone else had the water issue?