L2250 no forward or reverse

scotrf

Equipment
Kubota L2250 Ford 1100 FLseries TILLER HYD BOX BLADE PHD 5ft BRUSH HOG
Apr 21, 2010
Weatherford tx
Was loading on trailer and just stopped moving. no noises nothing. 3 pt and fel working fine. pto engages, had tiller hooked up and ran it a few seconds to check. dual clutch 4wd, fluid full. any ideas?

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
When you say it just stopped do you mean it quit pulling like a slipping clutch or did it go out all together. Does it try to do anything at all or is it like being in neutral?

scotrf

Equipment
Apr 21, 2010
Weatherford tx
it just stopped pulling like in neutral. the hi low range selector appears to be operating properly. is there an internal psrt that sticks or?????

scotrf

Equipment
Apr 21, 2010
Weatherford tx
just fired it up and moved it from hi to low. in 1st gear selector in forward i can shift 4 wheel without the cluth and nothing happens also shift from high range to low and it rocks about half an inch then stops. the tech at kubota in ft worth thinks it stripped the splines on the clutch. i guess anything is possible, but i have never seen or heard of the splines strippin out of a clutch. got my WSM from messicks gonna try to adjust everything that will. if that doesn't help guess i'll split it and look at the clutch. any thoughts or advice appreciated. have worked on a lot of equipment but never split a tractor.