L2202DT spare parts advice

Geordie

Equipment
None
Jul 29, 2024
ab417bs
Hi there, I'm currently not a Kubota owner but spotted an L2202DT locally in Scotland. I've read on orange tractor talk of this model being a grey import and the involvement of Kioti who I understand were responsible for the transmission of this model. I would like to ask if anyone on here is an l2202DT owner and if they can share their experience of availability of spares for the machine in general. Also whether there are issues regarding availability of transmission components or indeed, if there are issues with the kioti manufactured transmission. I don't know if there are any owners of this model in the UK which is where I am based. Thanks in advance.
Geordie

Thunder Fish

Equipment
ZL2202DT-M
Oct 21, 2017
100 Mile House BC,Canada
I own a ZL2202DT-M the Z indicating its a Zenhoe or some thing like that,I'm in Canada and found a place a few provinces over that can get me new parts.I ordered a WSM from them,its not a L2202DT but close enough so there HAS to be regular Kubota equivalent,all reference to that model is whited out from the manual,my avatar/pic is my tractor.
I'm guessing its a L275 but not certain

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Look into this thread

In the first post there is also a link in orange text to the full document.