Kubota ZD326 starting problem

ebrparish

Equipment
Kubota ZD326
Aug 15, 2024
Walker, LA
I cannot get my Kubota ZD326 to start. I replaced the starter and it started and ran fine. The next time that I attempted to start it the following happened: When I turned the key the engine and glow plug lights came on. After giving the glow plug time to heat up properly I advanced the key to the start position there was a click then all of the ignition key lights went out. When I tried it again nothing. Same thing happened on multiple retries. I gave up for the evening and searched online to see if I could find any information that would shed a light on the problem, without success. When I tried to start it again the next morning exactly the same thing happened. The ignition lights would not come on after the first attempt. The following morning exactly the same thing. I thought it might be a faulty ignition switch so I replaced it. The exact same thing has happened again. I load tested my battery. It is in perfect condition. Can anyone shed any light on this problem? I am at my wits end.

Oleracer

Equipment
B2150 Kubota LA 350 750 Woods S250 Bobcat 300x deere
Jul 18, 2024
CT
Time to get a test light out and see were the power stops. Sounds like a ground or cable. Clean both ends of those first. Did you use a computer load tester ? Or the ole toaster one. How many CCA did it come up with?