Kubota L6060 Front Guard Options - Need help finding

HorsPower

Equipment
L5740
Nov 5, 2017
Maryland
Alright guys please refer to photos A, B and C below for reference. It appears that the front brush guard option that is most commonly found on L5740 and L6060s typically looks like Photo A, which has the plate bracket for adding weights. However on newer machines it appears that the brush guard was updated so that is can pivot slightly with quick release pins (refer to Photo B). There is also a variation of Photo B, (as seen in photo C) that includes the large pin bosses for the front mount snowblower/ blade subframe. Does anyone know the part number for the brush guard bracket as seen in Photo C?

Why you ask? I am in the process of adding a front mount blower to my tractor and want to replace the version in Photo A, with the version in Photo C. This way I don't have to unbolt / remove the brush guard each time I mount up the front mount blower. I've searched the parts catalog on Kubota's website and Messicks, but have been yet to be able to identify the bracket in Photo C.

Photo A
IMG_5056.jpg

Photo B
IMG_4290.jpg

Photo C
View recent photos 2.jpeg

kubotafreak

Equipment
GRAND l6060, L3560, B6100, gr2100, tg 1860, g1800, g1900, g2160
Sep 20, 2018
Arkansas, US
I got you,
search (L4481 front support compatible grill guard kit). You do need the remaining parts from the L60 series grill guard. The whole good part number I gave you is just to modify(lower bracket) the common pivoting grill guard.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Alright guys please refer to photos A, B and C below for reference. It appears that the front brush guard option that is most commonly found on L5740 and L6060s typically looks like Photo A, which has the plate bracket for adding weights. However on newer machines it appears that the brush guard was updated so that is can pivot slightly with quick release pins (refer to Photo B). There is also a variation of Photo B, (as seen in photo C) that includes the large pin bosses for the front mount snowblower/ blade subframe. Does anyone know the part number for the brush guard bracket as seen in Photo C?

Why you ask? I am in the process of adding a front mount blower to my tractor and want to replace the version in Photo A, with the version in Photo C. This way I don't have to unbolt / remove the brush guard each time I mount up the front mount blower. I've searched the parts catalog on Kubota's website and Messicks, but have been yet to be able to identify the bracket in Photo C.

Photo A
View attachment 139963

Photo B
View attachment 139962

Photo C
View attachment 139964
Such items are sold Whole Goods rather than by the parts department.

You will need to speak with someone in Sales rather than Parts.