Kubota L-2550 Injectors

RabbitHashGuy

Equipment
Kubota L-2550
Jul 27, 2024
KY
I bought an old beat up L-2550 ,11 years ago real cheap , have used it for everything from mowing to roto-tilling . only recently had first issue with a sheared steering gear pin.
now want replace the fuel injectors because one started leaking & after tightening it up the engine started to, Knock - all I
can assume is that that injector has completely failed and what I'm hearing is a dry piston slap? if anyone else has
had this experience please advise me. also : looking on - line at fuel injectors and none of them look like mine ?
my Kubota serial # is L-2550 11310 & I have no idea how old it is - any info would help
this is my first time on any web site - Not computer savvy . thanks

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
From Kubota dot com the injector are 17391-53000 for one version of the L2550. There are several versions and I did not compare them.

There are several parts involved with each individual injector so I would probably replace most of them when installing the new one. If not too expensive you might want to replace all three.

I would go to your local dealer and have them order the parts by the serial number of the tractor. The one you posted is not recognized by the website so I assume it is in an incorrect form not an incorrect number.

You can also get rebuilt injectors fro Oregon Fuel injector service.

Do not buy cheap aftermarket parts from the internet. They don’t work well.

IMG_0131.png