Kubota Exhibition 2

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hello Friend's,

I got a letter from my Kubota dealer to visit his anual exhibition last weekend. Last year I reported also here in the forum.

This year photos:

Some price's in Germany.

Last edited:

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
I was interested in a solution to make my own front hydraulic:

Here are some impressions about the latest fixings of the FEL

Not so easy to get the sticky hands off the steering wheel of the Kubota again... :)

They also had many traktors from other brands. From the side they look like cartoon's. Big wheels, short chassis, small cabin.

Last edited:

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
WoW! I really like that M6040N. I don't think the word "cute" is the proper term for it or not but I think it is. If I was in the market, that would be super cool.

kytim

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
WoW! I really like that M6040N. I don't think the word "cute" is the proper term for it or not but I think it is. If I was in the market, that would be super cool.

kytim
I was also in favour for that 6040Narrow. Small but powerfull. Only the price was not so nice :(

Carl

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Great Pictures. I especially love the toddler in the Kubota....need to break them in early !!!:D
That's my daughter. She is not afraid of the traktor, only when the engine is on and when I ask her to join a ride she say's "no!". It's the same with the lawn tractor Yardman. I need to get her on the traktors, so she can give me a hand to get the work done... :p

carl

Last edited:

tk1469

Nov 15, 2010
North Central Michigan
My daughter - who is "expecting" in July - said it looked like she was reaching for the clutch ! Time to get some blocks for the petals !:D

Thanks for posting the pics !