Kubota Credit Corporation

ohanyan1

Equipment
BX2380
Jul 23, 2024
Michigan
Anyone have issues with Kubota Credit Customer Service?

i am a new poster that purchased a BX2380 four years ago and financed it with Kubota Credit. I was setup with auto-payments and have been paying for years without issue. I recently contacted them about a payoff and issues logging into my account and that is when things went sideways.

After my negative experience, i looked at the Google reviews of this part if the company and its not good. Anyone else have massive issues with Kubota Credit?

My issue is that they seem to have a horrifically inept customer service department that are unable to solve or escalate basic issues. Rude individuals that do not seem to care.

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
Anyone have issues with Kubota Credit Customer Service?

i am a new poster that purchased a BX2380 four years ago and financed it with Kubota Credit. I was setup with auto-payments and have been paying for years without issue. I recently contacted them about a payoff and issues logging into my account and that is when things went sideways.

After my negative experience, i looked at the Google reviews of this part if the company and its not good. Anyone else have massive issues with Kubota Credit?
Three years now, no issues. I called them once to change my automatic payment account and it was done quickly without problems.

Reactions: 1 user

ohanyan1

Equipment
BX2380
Jul 23, 2024
Michigan
Three years now, no issues. I called them once to change my automatic payment account and it was done quickly without problems.
I am three years in with no issues as well but never had to deal with their customer service department since origination. I figured that this may not be the place to post this as there are obviously many types of experiences that people have had but a quick Google search will show you how bad they are. I personally will not finance another machine with them. Just offering a buyer beware heads-up for those that are in the market. If you are settled on buying a Kubota, look for financing from another source. Incredible products. Horrific Kubota Credit customer service folks.

Last edited:

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I am three years in with no issues as well but never had to deal with their customer service department since origination. I figured that this may not be the place to post this as there are obviously many types of experiences that people have had but a quick Google search will show you how bad they are. I personally will not finance another machine with them. Just offering a buyer beware heads-up for those that are in the market. If you are settled on buying a Kubota, look for financing from another source. Incredible products. Horrific Kubota Credit customer service folks.
I had a very pleasant experience dealing with their customer service. I would call back and hope that you get a different service agent.

ohanyan1

Equipment
BX2380
Jul 23, 2024
Michigan
I had a very pleasant experience dealing with their customer service. I would call back and hope that you get a different service agent.
I’d recommend people look at their Google reviews or the Better Busiess Bureau website. Again, perhaps not the best place to post this as a warning due to fanboys but the reviews are out there. Compared them to reviews on the same sites for other makes. Kubota has an issue. Ignore it at your own peril.