Kubota B7610 parts info help

Musicman76

Equipment
Kubota B7610
Apr 23, 2024
Kentucky
Hello all! I am sort of new to the forum. I read it regularly but rarely post. I bought a used Kubota B7610 HST. It's been a great little tractor and I would like to replace/fix a few minor issues it has. It needs the fuel level float switch. Is there a good place that sells aftermarket parts for these older Kubota's? I like factory parts but they are kind of high(to me). I also need to replace the plastic lever guide on the right side. It's broken and allows the lever for raising/lowering my bush hog to move a little during operation. Those are expensive and I would love to find a used one and save some money. I would also like to add an FEL in the spring but I know that's gonna be a hard find. I would probably be better off buying one with it already on. The price was good on this tractor so I couldn't pass it up. Anyways any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

N3BP

Equipment
B7200DT, B7200HST-D, L2900GST, L3010 HST TLB
Sep 20, 2016
Lebanon, PA
All I can say is welcome to the world of Kubota ownership. Prices on parts for these machines is expensive. I don't know if they make aftermarket for what you need, but I will say that most aftermarket replacement Kubota parts are inferior to OEM.

Reactions: 1 user

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
See if this guy can help you with used parts

Reactions: 1 user