Kobota ZD21

Griffi

Equipment
ZD21, ZD1211, Hustler Super Z
Apr 14, 2023
Arkansas
I purchased a used ZD21 and am having some starting and shut off problems. I have tested the micro switches on the control handles & parking brake. Test OK. I have some wiring on the right hand control handle the is missing. The micro switch is there, but the wiring from there to harness is missing. I cannot find any location where the harness has be cut or wires cut. I did find a yellow/red stripe broken off near the connection plug. Cannot find where thw wire should connect. The seat switch & harness has been removed & cannot see any location where it should have connected to the harness. Mower will start and run, but not shut off with the key. My PTO lever does not have a micro switch, its strraight manual. In need of wiring diagram that would be color coded, if possible.
Cannot find any serial # on the frame, only on the mower deck. RCK60P-21Z Serial #looks like 32258, not sure about the 5 as it is scratched. I have the roll cage & both fenders off the mower, for better access, deck removed also.
In the process of replacing both battery cables.
Any help with wiring diagrams would be helpful, have tried to download some from Kobota site, wire colors difficult to read, so small, tried to enlarge, distorts even worst.
RG- Sheridan, AR