Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
When you open your E mail and find more spam mail, than real mail

Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
heck, I never knew so many people called 'Unavailable Name' throughout Canada and the USA !

After 3 rings, goes to machine.
Wonder how much money the guv makes by allowing these calls ?

Reactions: 1 user

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
We get more than our share of junk everything. #2Son has our email set up to filter nearly all the spam out. Wish we had filters for the snail mail and phones. We do use the trash can for snail mail and don't answer "unknown" on phone. Recently we've even been getting some unwanted texts.

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
This reminded me to check the do not call list. Got this response: "You successfully registered your phone number ending in XXXX on June 25, 2005." I changed the number to XXXX, but it is so great that the government is looking out for me. I wonder how many employees and retirees are well fed from that useless program.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
do not call lists don't WORK as scammers 'spoof' legit numbers as their real calling from number
I maxed out my 'add to call-blocking list' years ago
now just ignore when the phone rings...

jaxs

Equipment
B1750HST
Jun 22, 2023
Texas
Spam is increasingly becoming scam and scam has become rampant. There was a time mail fraud and wire fraud were serious crimes Federal authorities investigated and prosecuted.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I’m not sure why, but I honestly only get one or two unknown calls on my cell phone per week, and not enough spam email to be concerned about, nothing that bothers me for sure.

This is really true in my case. I can only figure it is because I’m such an upstanding person that does everything right, that never breaks any rules. I should be admired, even if I am speaking honestly about myself.

I can only guess It’s just because I am the citizen every nation would love to have.

Perhaps if you tried to emulate my behavior things might improve on your ends…

I realize this would be a difficult goal to attain. But if you try, there’s always a chance!

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I’m not sure why, but I honestly only get one or two unknown calls on my cell phone per week, and not enough spam email to be concerned about, nothing that bothers me for sure.

This is really true in my case. I can only figure it is because I’m such an upstanding person that does everything right, that never breaks any rules. I should be admired, even if I am speaking honestly about myself.

I can only guess It’s just because I am the citizen every nation would love to have.

Perhaps if you tried to emulate my behavior things might improve on your ends…

I realize this would be a difficult goal to attain. But if you try, there’s always a chance!

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
If you need someone to fix your broken arm from patting yourself on the back, please let me know. I will be very happy to either amputate or to set the break and cast it. Your choice. :ROFLMAO: