hydraulic oil coolant hose

Punisher

Equipment
Kubota MX5400
Jul 10, 2024
Texas
ok guys i am new to this. i purchase a kubota mx5400 about three months ago. i was brush hogging about a week ago and my hydraulic oil coolant hose disconnected and coolant sprayed on the right side of my tractor. my tractor then started losing power and stopped running. i tried to crank the tractor for a few mins and about an hour later i found the hose disconnected. i connected the hose and the tractor started with what sounded like a weak battery. i made a few more passes with the brush hog and my tractor did the same thing. this time the hose was not disconnected. i checked the hose and disconnected it my self with out getting burnt and reconnected it again. the tractor was overheated and i let it cool and tried to start it again. this time with the hose connected it would not start. it sounded very weak.

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
Sounds like you continued to run the tractor without regard to coolant level, maybe the overheating did considerable engine damage. We can't see it from here to make a better diagnosis.

Reactions: 1 user