hydraulic connection on L1501DT

Bauer

Nov 9, 2009
Germany
Hi all,
at first a big compliment to this Forums. It' very infomativ for me, because i have bought my Tractor without any documents!
I come from germany and i'm a happy owner of a Kubota L1501DT since two years. I have read here is it very similar to the L185DT. The small Kubota Tractors are apperently very popular in America! Here in Germany it is a very small market...
So my first question:
I have bought a small Backhoe for my L1501DT. Now i don't want to use a pto-hydraulicpump with an extra tank and filter and and and.......so it's to circular.
Is it possible to use the hydraulik-power from the tractors hydraulic system for the backhoe? I have seen it is working with a front loader. So why not by my small backhoe?
Here're the technical data from the backhoe:
operating pressure: 130-150 [bar] ~ [kg/cm²]
normal hydraulicpump power: 15-18 [l/min.]
max. hydraulicpump power: 20 [l/min.]

What do you think? Has the hydraulik pump of my L1501DT enough power for this backhoe?
In the event off, how do i install a hydraulik connection on the back of my tractor?
I hope anyone can help me!
I was here by the biggest Kubotadealer for our area and they can't (won't)help me... hmm, is it because my tractor is a gray market?!? I don't care!

Please excuse my bad english, i hope anyone understand me.
Best regards, Bauer

Bauer

Nov 9, 2009
Germany
hmm, okay.
Then i must buy a pto-pump and built an extra hydraulic system for the backhoe.:(

However, how much power have the hydraulic pump from my L1501DT?

best regards, Bauer

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
You can use the tractor hyd pump to run that hoe but it will be quite slow. You could try it to see if it is satisfactory and install an auxiliary pump and reservoir later if you want. Does your tractor have a loader?
Ed

Bauer

Nov 9, 2009
Germany
Hi eserv,
my tractor have no loader or other extras. I would have the hydraulik connection also for futher mashines in Future. For example a power sweeper. Ich have seen that the most power sweeper operatung with a hydraulic motor.
Is there such a hydraulic pump with more power for the L1501DT ?

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
All kubota sweepers run off a front pto, I don't think the stock pump will put out enough for a sweeper to run well either. There may be a larger pump that will fit in there but I don't know which one. Kubota are not very good at telling us what will interchange I would have to do it by trial and error which usually gets pretty expensive. I think you would be much happier with an auxiliary pump run off the PTO or, even better, the front of the engine.
Ed