glow plugs for b7100d 750A

teddyanddebi

Equipment
B7100 D750A
Apr 7, 2013
Snyder, Tx
the b7100 I have has NGK Y103K glow plugs. The I&T book doesnt list the OEM glow plug. I really dont like ngk brand and no one here stocks them. I have spent hours trying to cross them to any other manf . Anyone have any idea what Kubota calls for and maybe a cross? thanks Ted

Stubbyie

Jul 1, 2010
Midcontinent
If not locally best bet would be to find an online source for the part after you find the part number for your machine. See KubotaBooksOnLine.Com.

Messick's is a known reputable good parts source. There are others if you search for Kubota parts online.

teddyanddebi

Equipment
B7100 D750A
Apr 7, 2013
Snyder, Tx
Re: glow plugs for b7100d 750A

If not locally best bet would be to find an online source for the part after you find the part number for your machine. See KubotaBooksOnLine.Com.

Messick's is a known reputable good parts source. There are others if you search for Kubota parts online.
thanks. I just recieved my books and they do list part #s. I found a parts and service in lubbock and just happen to be going there tomorrow. The person i spoke to advised me ngk is what kubota uses and the battery in it is about right. All i have to find now is a compression tester. No one in this town carries them for a diesel. I appreciate your help. Thx