Everything Attachments - Bankrupt?

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
re: I have yet to see any other manufacturer show their products being abused the way that EA did.

That's because you're NOT supposed to ABUSE any kind of equipment ! Just because they did it, doesn't mean you should do it.......:)
It's called product testing and development. EA just happened to share their test results on YouTube, and were always striving to improve their implements. Every manufacturer should know how, why and when their products will fail.

When you see a car being driven into an offset barrier with crash test dummies in the cabin as part of vehicle safety standards and enforcement by the NHTSA, do you go looking for a barrier to drive into because you saw it on tv?

Reactions: 1 users

Yotekiller

Equipment
Kubota L2502, LP 60" BB, LP pallet forks, 60" KK Tiller, 55" HSI root grapple
Sep 29, 2023
Southern Indiana
It'll be interesting to see how it compares to the Wicked 55 or Wicked 60. I've yet to see any company offering a 400lb 60" grapple that has a top lid built like EA versions. There are three sets of two parallel plates that are about 4" apart with gussets between them and all with grease points, and stiffening plates. This makes the lid very strong, even with a lateral load.

I don't see that level of build in the Homestead grapples. The Homestead lid uses a single steel plate at each end of the grapple. I'm not saying that Homestead grapples aren't a good product, just that there are some differences in the designs that might be important in real-world use.

View attachment 127750

Yeah I noticed that as well. I also see the Catawba grabble has that same design. I didn't know about the Catawba grapple when I ordered the Pinnacle or I may have went with them. I still might and sell my Pinnacle. I would imagine I could offer up my Pinnacle locally and it would sell for what I paid quickly as there are none around my area that I have seen and I looked hard.

Reactions: 1 user

Yotekiller

Equipment
Kubota L2502, LP 60" BB, LP pallet forks, 60" KK Tiller, 55" HSI root grapple
Sep 29, 2023
Southern Indiana
Looks like the Corriher family (I think Ted's brother) is pushing their CAL attachments pretty hard now. Cal Attachments.jpg ..

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Looks like the Corriher family (I think Ted's brother) is pushing their CAL attachments pretty hard now. View attachment 127786 ..
Do you mean CAI otherwise known as Construction Attachments Inc.? I have a one of their boom poles and it's very well made. I ordered it through the local Kubota dealership a few years ago.

I noticed a thread about the demise of King Kutter implements on another forum and the welding was truly the worst I've ever seen on any implement.

bp_01.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Do you mean CAI otherwise known as Construction Attachments Inc.? I have a one of their boom poles and it's very well made. I ordered it through the local Kubota dealership a few years ago.

I noticed a thread about the demise of King Kutter implements on another forum and the welding was truly the worst I've ever seen on any implement.

View attachment 127800
They do call themselves CALMFG.com

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Looks like the Corriher family (I think Ted's brother) is pushing their CAL attachments pretty hard now. View attachment 127786 ..
Ok, Am I the only one that thinks this stinks to high heaven????

Brothers doing the same things, and there is no connection?

Come on this smells like the biggest scam ever!

I bet they follow the same model, of the pay me now and we'll get you your implement when we get around to it!

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana

I bet they follow the same model, of the pay me now and we'll get you your implement when we get around to it!
I don't know if you can order directly from CAI or CAL through their website. I had to order through the local Kubota dealer when I bought their boom pole.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Yeah I noticed that as well. I also see the Catawba grabble has that same design. I didn't know about the Catawba grapple when I ordered the Pinnacle or I may have went with them. I still might and sell my Pinnacle. I would imagine I could offer up my Pinnacle locally and it would sell for what I paid quickly as there are none around my area that I have seen and I looked hard.
Interestingly, Catawba Attachments is only 21 miles from Everything Attachments, and EA is in Catawba County. Look at how similar the EA Wicked grapples are to the Catawba Attachments grapples. Something odd is going on here I think.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma

Ted's brother, has been ( independently) in the same/similar business for a good while.
I do not like the pay me when you order concept, but I am not totally opposed to it either.
They are using your money to order materials, to build your attachment.
Credit card payment is a safe option, and no fee cancellation at any time is also an option.

Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Interestingly, Catawba Attachments is only 21 miles from Everything Attachments, and EA is in Catawba County. Look at how similar the EA Wicked grapples are to the Catawba Attachments grapples. Something odd is going on here I think.

Yea all of that whole area, family and situation stinks of a huge scam / fraud!

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
One of my very long time customers(multimillion buck business) that I did their energy control for went bankrupt and 232 creditors didn't get a penny, even secured creditors came out short. Oddly enough, SAME group of guys opened up the SAME type of business , maybe 5 miles down the road. SCAMMERS.....

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Well fraud is easy to prove, just ask everyone that did NOT get their equipment from EA after they fully paid up front !! If not 'fraud', it's still 'breach of contract',which is agin the law.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
The thread on GTT?
Yes, that was amazingly BAD. Wow...just WOW.
Even Titan has done better 😂 😂
Yep. Unbelievable that anyone would ship such a product. Images courtesy of BigBlue1 on another forum so that everyone can see the horror!

Go outside tomorrow and hug your implements. 😂 They could have turned out so much worse.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID