Decent Loader Valve That Won't Bankrupt me?

GueroRanchero

Equipment
Kubota M7040D
Jun 29, 2024
Mexico
Hey Guys,

I just bought an M7040D down in Mexico and I'm putting a 3rd party FEL on it because Kubota FELs are not available here, for some insane reason. Anyway, this 3rd party (*cough* Bison *Cough*) couldn't find their butts with both hands so I'm stuck trying to find a decent valve body to replace whatever is gonna come with it.

As far as I'm aware it's going to come with a 6 port valve (no power beyond) that I would have to run off the auxiliary valves which just doesn't work for me. The M7040 is properly plumbed from Kubota for a 7 port (power beyond) valve and that's what I want.

Is anyone aware of a 2 or 3 spool valve with Power Beyond of decent quality that won't bankrupt me? I would love float on one of the spools but I'm having a hard time finding anything good. There's a company out of Poland called "hydraulic-Master.com" and they have some decent looking options but it's really hard to get proper information from them and I have no idea what the import duties would end up being. If I can get a 3-spool valve I wouldn't need any fancy solenoid valves for a 3rd function, should I decide to add one.

There's a Chief valve on eBay that looks really good but it's only rated for 10gpm. I would need something 11gpm (40LPM)

Thanks!

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600-2.jpg

*ETA* It looks like Chief is just re-branded Badestnost valves which are the same ones available from Hydraulics-Master.com. This is a brand manufactured in Belarus and sold out of Poland. Does anyone know what the quality is like?

Last edited: