Bx22D loader LA210 - backhoe BT600

nhan

Equipment
Bx22d
May 10, 2024
Boston
I need help 😫
Recently, I service the hydraulic control block valve.
Stupid enough, I didn't take any picture before disassembling and now in the predicament of not knowing which line goes where.

Numbering is the location on the hydraulic control valve block, and color is refering to the lines:

1 red, 2 blue, 3 green: This would make the loader runs correctly. But the backhoe does not work properly.

1 green, 2 red, 3 blue: the backhoe run correctly, but loader can only operate up and bucket seems right, but cannot go down
My question is , what did I do wrong?

Any suggestion/testing/ debugging I should do?

Thank you very much for your time

1000015688.jpg

1000015661.jpg

1000015662.jpg

nhan

Equipment
Bx22d
May 10, 2024
Boston
To make me even more confused, kubota parts named the lines as:

Red: delivery tube
Blue: pump tube
Green: return tube

For the link to work, you may need to accept the terms then click on the link again for a new tab

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
To make me even more confused, kubota parts named the lines as:

Red: delivery tube
Blue: pump tube
Green: return tube

For the link to work, you may need to accept the terms then click on the link again for a new tab
I need help 😫
Recently, I service the hydraulic control block valve.
Stupid enough, I didn't take any picture before disassembling and now in the predicament of not knowing which line goes where.

Numbering is the location on the hydraulic control valve block, and color is refering to the lines:

1 red, 2 blue, 3 green: This would make the loader runs correctly. But the backhoe does not work properly.

1 green, 2 red, 3 blue: the backhoe run correctly, but loader can only operate up and bucket seems right, but cannot go down
My question is , what did I do wrong?

Any suggestion/testing/ debugging I should do?

Thank you very much for your time

View attachment 140616

View attachment 140617
View attachment 140615
Before trying to sort out the connections do you have the 3pt position control lever in the full down position? It must be fully down for things to work correctly.

Dan