BX2200 steering issue

Zorm

Equipment
2003 BX2200, belly mower and front loader
Apr 28, 2024
Florida
Hey Gents, posted this in wrong area at first.

the last few times I have had the tractor out, I have encountered some steering issues.
1st time it happened I was moving some recycled asphalt, then again while mowing, twice. What happens, is I turn the wheel and the wheels do to move in that direction. Last time it happened, actually this past weekend, I had to turn all the way to the left before the power steering started to work again, even then it was not as good as it should be.

I thought I might have low hyd fluid but when I pull the dipstick out at the tranny, its full. I did replace some hyd fluid after one of the front loader cylinders developed a leak, which I had both lift cylinders re-sealed.

9.24.24 Update. Was trying to mow last night and after a few min, steering went to pot!! it would only have steering if I turned left, I would get nothing turning right. Before, like mentioned above, I could turn all the way left, give it a few seconds, and then get steering back, enough to continue on, last night, that did not work.

I had to baby it back to the shed, I was able to push the wheels to the right manually by actually handling the tire. So I guess my question is, do I have a bad piston or the steering valve?

thanks for any feed back