BX Loader - Coming off and on crooked!?!

jampy00

Equipment
BX1880
Jan 11, 2024
Ontario, Canada
Howdy Folks,

Owner of a BX1880 just had loader (LA344) installed from dealer, brand new, works great and came off an on easy the first few times.
Then this past weekend went to remove it so I could mow grass the following day, and it came of crooked, only one of the quick connects released.
This was on flat concrete, had a hard time getting it back on to try to remove it in another location, flat patio stones and it came off fine. Then the next day when I was ready to put it back on, it was crooked again with only one of the quick connects connecting. Took awhile to get it all sorted and I fear something is wrong with it now, but I'm not sure what it is or what I have done. upon inspection everything appeared to be normal, no bent parts etc. also it appears the right side quick connect is the one that connects/disconnects first leaving the other one kind of floating and when I try to move things around it goes more crooked.

I'm not really sure what to do at this point as once it is on, it's works perfectly and is nice and straight. when I drive towards it for installation I appear to be quite straight.

Any thoughts?

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Call your dealer and have them fix it. Just tell them that it is difficult to take off and put back on. They can take care of it better than any advise that I could give you. Without being there to see it happening, it is just a guessing game. It might be a simple adjustment or there might be a part that isn't manufactured/welded on properly.

jampy00

Equipment
BX1880
Jan 11, 2024
Ontario, Canada
Call your dealer and have them fix it. Just tell them that it is difficult to take off and put back on. They can take care of it better than any advise that I could give you. Without being there to see it happening, it is just a guessing game. It might be a simple adjustment or there might be a part that isn't manufactured/welded on properly.
Yeah, planning on putting a call in today, but figured I'd ask as well.