BX front snowblower price

fatjay

Equipment
Kubota B8200, B7200, ZD21
Nov 12, 2016
Eastern PA, USA
Front blower is second to none unless you're dealing with gravel.

The first couple storms are fine for plow/blade/bucket, but it doesn't take long to run out of places to put snow.

Akozman

Nov 28, 2016
Minnesota
For anyone looking to do this, it wasn't just bolt in and go, but it was easy to do. I just had to die grind the opening for the motor to align the gear mesh properly, then I added a high pressure needle valve for $25 to slow the rotation down.

gulfmp

Equipment
BX2370, FEL, 54" mmm, BX 5450, Box blade
Dec 23, 2016
Central MA
For anyone looking to do this, it wasn't just bolt in and go, but it was easy to do. I just had to die grind the opening for the motor to align the gear mesh properly, then I added a high pressure needle valve for $25 to slow the rotation down.
New to this Forum. Can you break this down step by step with what parts you used. I'm not much of a fabricator yet. Need this bad, but $1,000 for the Kubota version is kinda steep!

Orangeglow

Equipment
2015 BX2370
Jun 19, 2014
Prescott, Ontario

I had the same problem. After days of investigating, and trying to convince the dealer I bought my blower from that something was wrong, and got the standard answer, they are all like that, I realized that they sent me the gear which I think was a ten tooth, and I should have had an 11 tooth. I called the company that makes the blower, and they apologized, and sent me the proper gear free, overnight. It works great now.
It,s very frustrating buying something new, that doesn,t work properly, and the dealer is no help.
I feel sorry for people that cann,t figure stuff out on there own, to find the problem, and fix it properly.