bx 23s pto stopped spinning

turbospeed440

Equipment
Bx23s
May 11, 2021
Southbury ct
I have a 2018 bx23s with 300 hours. While using my machine today with a rear mount wood chipper and brush mower the rear pto just stopped spinning. No loud noise no banging. machine still runs and the rear lift still works. When I select either rear middle or both and then turn on pto nothing happens. the role pin is still in. I here that it can possible be a small piece of silicone and got lodged in the valve.

yorkies77

Equipment
Kubota BX23S
Jun 7, 2020
Idaho
I have a 2018 bx23s with 300 hours. While using my machine today with a rear mount wood chipper and brush mower the rear pto just stopped spinning. No loud noise no banging. machine still runs and the rear lift still works. When I select either rear middle or both and then turn on pto nothing happens. the role pin is still in. I here that it can possible be a small piece of silicone and got lodged in the valve.
I had the same problem with my 2017. I was blowing my driveway with my front mounted snowblower when it just quit. It was still under warranty so I took it to the dealer. They broke it and completely tore it apart and it was silicone in the valve.