BH92 Thumb

Coyote Shadow Tracker

Equipment
MX5400, LA1065, BH92 Hy Thumb
Aug 6, 2024
Georgia
Anyone purchase a Thumb for a BH92 lately?
We are into our 5th week on getting our tractor MX5400 with a LA1006 FEL. The reason it is taking so long is that the Dealer could not find a BH92 from Kubota or other Dealers. I found a slightly used (about 10 hours) on it and had it shipped to my dealer to install the Frame Plates. Now the Dealer is getting us a Thumb and just got half of the unit in. I asked how much to install on my BK and they quoted us $4.005.00 now I am waiting for a break down of the install cost and cost of the thumb. The dealer wanted $600.00 to install the 3rd Function Valve for my FEL and told them no and i will install. Looking to see what everyone else is paying.
Thanks

Reactions: 1 user

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Anyone purchase a Thumb for a BH92 lately?
We are into our 5th week on getting our tractor MX5400 with a LA1006 FEL. The reason it is taking so long is that the Dealer could not find a BH92 from Kubota or other Dealers. I found a slightly used (about 10 hours) on it and had it shipped to my dealer to install the Frame Plates. Now the Dealer is getting us a Thumb and just got half of the unit in. I asked how much to install on my BK and they quoted us $4.005.00 now I am waiting for a break down of the install cost and cost of the thumb. The dealer wanted $600.00 to install the 3rd Function Valve for my FEL and told them no and i will install. Looking to see what everyone else is paying.
Thanks
$4,005 to provide , and install a (Kubota hyd?) thumb.
Sounds about what I would expect from a dealer.

Reactions: 1 user