Beware Scammers!

FTG-05

Equipment
L4330 w/FEL, RTV-XG850 and ZD326S
Jul 21, 2013
TN
I had someone PM for my e-mail address so he "could ask more questions" for something I had in the OTT Classifieds.

1st question: What is the price? Price was listed in the ad. o_O

2nd question: "I want it, will you take Zelle (wtf-ever that is) to "secure" it?" Answer: "FTF and cash only." Never heard from him again. Member was brand new and from the PRK; I'm in TN and was selling a +750 lb tractor implement.

I don't know what his "game" was but fork all scammers.

Anyone want his name, PM me. If management approves, I'll be more than happy to post his name here for all to see. he has no messages, so he's not a member of any standing AFAIKS.

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
I had someone PM for my e-mail address so he "could ask more questions" for something I had in the OTT Classifieds.

2nd question: "I want it, will you take Zelle (wtf-ever that is) to "secure" it?" Answer: "FTF and cash only." Never heard from him again. Member was brand new and from the PRK; I'm in TN and was selling a +750 lb tractor implement.

Anyone want his name, PM me. If management approves, I'll be more than happy to post his name here for all to see. he has no messages, so he's not a member of any standing AFAIKS.
Just report it so Wolfman can axe him.

Reactions: 1 users

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA

Send me info please -

@85Hokie

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Zelle appears to be some kind of 'e-transfer' of money.
IF you do ANY 'online' e-transfers I suggest you open a 2ND bank account,with minimal coins in it,though even that can be unwise. 'They' can hack into it and get private info or the very least drain YOUR account.

BTW after the 1st question, I'd have deleted his email ........

scammers are very good at getting your info, 1 gets a piece, 2nd another,3,4,5,6...they keep at you, getting a LOT of info.

Reactions: 1 user