Best place to buy accessories for a Kubota RTV 1100C

hedgerow

Jan 2, 2015
Malcolm NE
So we finally got a rain and spraying is on hold for a while. Time to turn attention to the new Kubota RTV 1100c that has just been setting in the shed. Looked on the old internet and there doesn't seem to be a lot of company's selling many accessories for the Kubota's side by sides. Found some side mirrors but I going to need hazard light kit, mud guards front and back , side mirrors, maybe a rear window screen, maybe a radio probably a engine heater maybe a Strobe? So where is everyone shopping? Is everyone just buying from the dealers and if so is anyone doing any deals?

hedgerow

Jan 2, 2015
Malcolm NE
This will give you an idea of what is out there for 1100 series machines. I believe they only sell through Kubota dealers. Orange Aftermarket.
Thanks for the link. I had found them. Just looking to see if anyone had found any other sources other than Dealers. The other brands of Side by sides seem to have a lot more true aftermarket accessories.

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
I bought all of mine from the dealer. I found the rear mud flaps to be a bit short, so I bought some after market material from amazon to replace the original flaps. I have never needed a block heater, and my dealer has never installed one. I like my sun visors, I use them a fair bit. I also mounted a aftermarket two inch receiver where the winch normally mounts. I like it a lot more than the factory one.

DaveFromMi

Equipment
L3901 RCR1260
Apr 14, 2021
Indiana
Check out Super ATV.

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
A fire extinguisher would be a good thing to have also. I keep one in the tray under the passengers seat.

hedgerow

Jan 2, 2015
Malcolm NE
A fire extinguisher would be a good thing to have also. I keep one in the tray under the passengers seat.
Good advice that was one of the first things I added. I always have a few extra extinguishers in the shop so one went under the seat right away. Thanks to everyone that has replied. Looks like I will be spending some money at the dealers for the accessories that I need. Looking on the net it seems the big dealers have most of the accessories in stock and ready to ship.

Reactions: 1 users

hedgerow

Jan 2, 2015
Malcolm NE
Just a update. Only idea I found in the aftermarket I like better than Kubota was a set of side mirrors. I bought them off Ebay and they were Kemimoto mirrors. I really like them. I added a front and rear mud guard kit, LED strobe light kit, turn signal / hazard kit and a block heater that I will install when I do the first service. All items went on well and work well. The only dealer I found that had it all in stock was Messick's. I put the order in on a Sunday night and Wed morning at eight AM Fedex was pulling in my drive. They are out east and I am in the midwest. Shipping was less than it would have cost me to drive to the nearest dealer. I will use Messick's again.

FTG-05

Equipment
L4330 w/FEL, RTV-XG850 and ZD326S
Jul 21, 2013
TN
Just a update. Only idea I found in the aftermarket I like better than Kubota was a set of side mirrors. I bought them off Ebay and they were Kemimoto mirrors. I really like them. I added a front and rear mud guard kit, LED strobe light kit, turn signal / hazard kit and a block heater that I will install when I do the first service. All items went on well and work well. The only dealer I found that had it all in stock was Messick's. I put the order in on a Sunday night and Wed morning at eight AM Fedex was pulling in my drive. They are out east and I am in the midwest. Shipping was less than it would have cost me to drive to the nearest dealer. I will use Messick's again.
I bought these mirrors for my RTV-XG850 from Amazon. I really like them.

Amazon.com: BETOOLL 16.5" Golf Cart Rear View Mirror Fits for EZGO, Yamaha, Club Car : Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com: PIT66 Side Mirrors Rubber Coated 114lb 2.7”Rated Magnetic Tractor Mirror 1 Pair : Automotive