B7510HST Stalling

sirois

Equipment
B7510HST
May 16, 2009
Madawaska Maine
My B7510HST wants to stall after about an hours use. When I let up on the forward drive the engine returns to full power But when I go forward again It wants to die Like its not getting fuel . Anyone have any ideas?

sirois

Equipment
B7510HST
May 16, 2009
Madawaska Maine
I was just going down a paved road heading home. its just like if I get off the seat and the safety switch shuts down the engine but I have bypassed that switch. I tried putting a load (tiller) on once it starts doing that but it only wants to stall when I am moving forward or reverse. I am baffled.

I did all the maintenence I could think of. changed oil + filter , changed air filter. changed fuel filter, changed hydrolic fluid

Last edited:

sirois

Equipment
B7510HST
May 16, 2009
Madawaska Maine
A mechanic told me that it can be the stop solenoid so I will replace that for $150 befor I go the tranmission route since that will cost me $1000+.

Does anyone have a service manual for the B7510 ?

sirois

Equipment
B7510HST
May 16, 2009
Madawaska Maine
I think I stumbled on the problem. Its a faulty seat switch that turns the engine off if you fall off. I used a jumper to bypass the switch and it ran fine.
I put the switch back on and it began stalling again.
Now its bypassed permanently !!!!

Steve Agabob

Sep 13, 2009
Vancouver, Canada
I have the same tractor, connected the switch I found under the instrument cowel that I thought was the headlight connection....headlights work but now it stalls.....grrrrr.