B6200D 3 point hitch problem

Clay T.

Equipment
B6200D 4wd-gear, L2501 4wd-hst w ldr, 6’ finish mower, 4’ bushhog, 5’ rear blad
Jul 17, 2022
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Hi, After many hours of research and work on the tractor, I think I need to turn to the experts. I am a Kubota fan and have owned 4 (as well as a couple of other brands). About 9 months ago I purchased an older B6200D 4wd gear model that was not in great shape, but all major components were working. I also purchased a 4’ King Kutter. The small size of the tractor and the mower allow me to keep grass cut in our wooded area and field.

After getting everything set up, fluids and filters changed, I began using it and it worked fine, except that I discovered that that whilee the 3ph lifted the mower fine initially and doesn’t leak down, after maybe 30-45 minutes of use the 3ph has a very hard time lifting the the mower. I have read as many forumss that I can find which relate to this problems, but so far no specific answers. I changed the hydraulic fluid and filter when I got the tractor. One possible problem that my research suggested was a bad pressure relief spring. I got as many parts as possible for the control valve and then diassembled it and replaced the spring, the old one e did not seem bad. I was unable to remove the pressure relief valve seat (I had a new one to replace it with, but could not get the old one out. Does anyone have any idea on how to remove the pressure relief valve seat?

does anyonee have any ideeas. as to what could be be causing the problems? I have thought about changing the seals on the cylinder, but since it doens not leak down, I’m not sure that this would be the problems. TThanks. Clay