B6100E project for sale...

cvairwerks

Equipment
B6100E
Aug 20, 2024
DFW area
I've got a B6100E that's in a project state right now. Had to replace a freeze plug and haven't had the time to ever get it completely back together. Fuel tank is out of it still and probably some minor hardware needs to be reinstalled. Looks ratty overall, but ran and mowed our places for a couple of years til replaced with a big zero turn.

I've got a B200 mower deck that was with it. It needs a section to be welded in to make the deck completely flat again, and I've got all new bearings for the spindles. There is also a lift boom and a 5' adjustable drag blade that will go with it. The blade is really too big, but at the time no one had 4 footers available. Had planned to cut it down to 4 foot, but never got the chance.

Trying to cut my rolling stock down to a manageable level before we move and it will be a very long time before I can get back on this project.

I'm in the DFW area and would like to get $750 for everything. I work overnights and often gone during the mornings on errands, so email works the best. Will be happy to pass along both mobile and house phone numbers via email. Got to be somewhere where it's quiet when dealing with phones though.