B2301 and Snow

MikeMi

Equipment
B2710HSD, B2301
Aug 18, 2024
Michigan
Hello. Looooong time lurker and now member.

So, looking for a front angle blade for my 2018 B2301. I have the BX5455HD Blower with the B2714C Mount. I know the B2765A blade will fit the mount.

Trying to determine if the BX2763A blade will fit the B2714C mount? Found a deal on the BX2763A blade. Hunted everywhere online for hours over the past couple years with no luck.

The BX2763A comes with the BX2751 mount, looks like the male insert to the blade is the very close or the same, but can't find anything on that either. Kubota doesn't make it easy. 2 good dealers have no clue, either.

Finally, any insights on the B vs BX blade appreciated...strength, robustness, etc. Always thought B stuff was heavier duty than BX equivalents. But, turns out my BX blower is the heaviest duty they make for B tractors. Go figure.

As a note, the blower seems to pop shear pins on the slightest pebble, so want the blade for most snows then try to switch to the blower once I have a good base, one of our 3-4x per year big snows or to clear border piles from the plow.

Thanks for your time!

yorkies77

Equipment
Kubota BX23S
Jun 7, 2020
Idaho
I was always shearing a lot of pins also on my snowblower. I did some research and found out that you only torque them to 8 pounds and I was always doing it a lot heavier. I haven't sheared one since I got a small torque wrench and torqued them to only 8 pounds. Before I would shear 2 or three every time I blew out our 400' driveway.