B2150 Pictures in need of details

RENDAWG.OG

Equipment
B2150
Sep 9, 2024
Lexington NC
It's me again thanks so much for allowing me to join and ask a few questions. Here are some pictures that I took i need help with what they are or what they are for.
pro-78EGyu1s.jpeg

pro-Bccq5mDX.jpeg

pro-osgKB6ga.jpeg

I know the one is Rear PTO Speed
Thanks for any help. Richard

Attachments

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Try Kubota books dot com for the operators manual. Your dealer can also get you the manual.

I don’t know your particular model so am guessing on these from other models.
first picture appears to be the speed control for the three point hitch (down direction only). It should turn and have the words fast and lock on it.

the second picture shows a lever (no idea on that) and a pedal that you can operate with your right heel. The pedal is the differential lock for the rear wheel differential. It locks the differential so both rear tires spin together at the same speed. May be damaged so many don’t work. Do not push down if one rear tire is spinning! If you do that it can shear the locking pin. Instead push clutch in and let tire stop spinning. Then push down on the pedal and slowly release the clutch. The pedal may move down further when the pin engages and then both wheels start turning together. Don‘t turn with it engaged, don’t drive far with it engaged since you will forget and try to turn. Make sure it disengaged after use. You way need to stop or even go in reverse a bit for it to release the pin. Pedal should go back up.

Other pictures I have no good idea so won’t be able to help.

RENDAWG.OG

Equipment
B2150
Sep 9, 2024
Lexington NC
Try Kubota books dot com for the operators manual. Your dealer can also get you the manual.

I don’t know your particular model so am guessing on these from other models.
first picture appears to be the speed control for the three point hitch (down direction only). It should turn and have the words fast and lock on it.

the second picture shows a lever (no idea on that) and a pedal that you can operate with your right heel. The pedal is the differential lock for the rear wheel differential. It locks the differential so both rear tires spin together at the same speed. May be damaged so many don’t work. Do not push down if one rear tire is spinning! If you do that it can shear the locking pin. Instead push clutch in and let tire stop spinning. Then push down on the pedal and slowly release the clutch. The pedal may move down further when the pin engages and then both wheels start turning together. Don‘t turn with it engaged, don’t drive far with it engaged since you will forget and try to turn. Make sure it disengaged after use. You way need to stop or even go in reverse a bit for it to release the pin. Pedal should go back up.

Other pictures I have no good idea so won’t be able to help.
Thanks that is a start. The knob is stuck on the one under the seat. But the three point system seems to operate well. Wish it rose a bit higher for my plow. I did need the Diff lock this weekend glad to know what that is. I will now try it out. Stopped wheel spin and then use the heel level, Got it. Was trying to figure which level to it out of 4x4 I feel I don't always need it on. But maybe I am wrong.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Thanks that is a start. The knob is stuck on the one under the seat. But the three point system seems to operate well. Wish it rose a bit higher for my plow. I did need the Diff lock this weekend glad to know what that is. I will now try it out. Stopped wheel spin and then use the heel level, Got it. Was trying to figure which level to it out of 4x4 I feel I don't always need it on. But maybe I am wrong.
For the knob being stuck- don’t try to force it too much or the shaft will break. Spray it with a GOOD penetrating oil like PB Blaster, Kroil, Mouse Milk…

Then try to move it in both directions since you have no idea where it is in the limit of travel. Keep spraying and trying to move it around and it should break loose eventually.

For the rear lift. Try to put the tractor end of the top link in the bottom hole on the attachment points. Then shorten the adjuster some if needed. Plows are tough since they are designed to be used below ground level. You probably need to have a transport position and then a different working position. I imagine some people would rig up a strap to hold it up higher. You might have something called draft control (if there are two levers on the right where the position control is. Position control sets the position on the three point arms. Draft control is used with plows to keep them from pulling too deep (Somehow). I think it may limit the ability to lift somehow also.

Reactions: 1 user