B/L 2563 Snow Blower

Orangegator

Apr 4, 2012
Silver Lake IN
Hey just hoping someone out there knows about these. I aquired a B9200 and tiller and 3point log spliter and this snow blower. I don't know much about tractors but I can tell this is a front mount snow blower. It has the two bars out the back and a hydraulic cylinder on the bottom. I don't have any of the stuff to mount it to the tractor though. I thought about converting it to a three point if I can't find what I need. Anyone know anything about these out there?

Last edited:

Orangegator

Apr 4, 2012
Silver Lake IN
that serial number states it's a rear-mounted snow blower. It might be missing the top link bracket. Check out this link for some info on it.
http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/001/2/7/1274-kubota-b8200-attachments.html
You know thats funny, My wife swears she seen him driving it backwards when he used it. I even sent pictures to local kubota dealer and they say it is a front mount. And I need sub frame. Whatever it is I would just like to hook it up. I just don't see how. For one the off set pto two no three point hookup. Anyone have any more info on this? Much appreciated for the help.