Are dealers that busy?

John D 2

Equipment
B2601 54inch MMM, carry all, boom pole, fertilizer spreader.
Jun 6, 2023
Texas
2 different dealerships (same company) in my area have unsold inventory of 434 loaders. I went on both of their websites and filled out a card with my information requesting a package price for the loader quick attach and bucket. I'm ready to write the check.

2 days later, no one has reached out to me either by phone or email. Are they really that busy?

I'm starting to feel like I'm being blown off.

Or am I just being impatient?

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
I went on both of their websites and filled out a card with my information requesting a package price for the loader quick attach and bucket.
Where did you deposit the card? I did that at a car dealer and found out that they check the box a couple times a month.

jampy00

Equipment
BX1880
Jan 11, 2024
Ontario, Canada
2 different dealerships (same company) in my area have unsold inventory of 434 loaders. I went on both of their websites and filled out a card with my information requesting a package price for the loader quick attach and bucket. I'm ready to write the check.

2 days later, no one has reached out to me either by phone or email. Are they really that busy?

For my dealer they are great for parts and service, for sales not so much. I have to chase them down for everything then pay for it..

I think it is time you walk it and air your concerns, if they are that busy it will be apparent when you walk in..

People don't want tractors, they need them, so this can create an air that they are doing you a favor instead of a transaction..

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
More likely that they don't check the email very often. I'd give one of them a phone call.

Reactions: 1 users

Oleracer

Equipment
B2150 Kubota LA 350 750 Woods S250 Bobcat 300x deere
Jul 18, 2024
CT

Sometimes those cards are done by third party or internet guys. 90% of them are just lookey loes.....no intention of buying anything.
if your ready just go in person. ( better than phone calls) Its that way almost everything equipment and vehicles. During covid every tom dick and you know filled out a card for gigles as they were bored..
also lots on vacation before kids go back..l

Reactions: 1 user

Speed25

Equipment
L2501(sold) - BX25D
Apr 23, 2024
NC
I don't think my local dealer is computer-literate enough to deal with this kind of contact, haha. I'm very okay with that though as I like the old-school service.

Digger Dager

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M59 TLB, B3200 w/front snow blower, 3 @ ZD326 62" rear discharge mowers
I have great respect for the dealer we work with, Affolder's Equipment in Berne, Indiana. Sales staff greet you in the showroom, parts and service personnel are very knowledgeable and friendly. We have spent close to $140k with them over the last 14 years for equipment, parts and what little service we needed.

I absolutely recommend them if you are in northeast Indiana. There are other Kubota dealers that have opened in the aera since 2010, but I don't get the warm fuzzies from them like I do with Affolder's.

Digger

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I have great respect for the dealer we work with, Affolder's Equipment in Berne, Indiana. Sales staff greet you in the showroom, parts and service personnel are very knowledgeable and friendly. We have spent close to $140k with them over the last 14 years for equipment, parts and what little service we needed.

I absolutely recommend them if you are in northeast Indiana. There are other Kubota dealers that have opened in the aera since 2010, but I don't get the warm fuzzies from them like I do with Affolder's.

Digger
Earned customer loyalty is a wonderful thing!