Anyone have trouble with Titan FEL attachments?

wdills

Equipment
L3902
Apr 17, 2024
Eastern NC
I recently bought a Titan stump bucket to quickly take up small stumps and trees. I can't get it to fit on my L3902 loader right. It binds up at the top and won't lay flat against the SSQA interface, therefore I can't engage the lower locking pins. Titan is telling me it is because of the little offset at the top of the Kubota SSQA interface. I'm thinking that's a bunch of crap because my 4 other attachments all fit just fine. Anyone else have problems with their FEL attachments?

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I recently bought a Titan stump bucket to quickly take up small stumps and trees. I can't get it to fit on my L3902 loader right. It binds up at the top and won't lay flat against the SSQA interface, therefore I can't engage the lower locking pins. Titan is telling me it is because of the little offset at the top of the Kubota SSQA interface. I'm thinking that's a bunch of crap because my 4 other attachments all fit just fine. Anyone else have problems with their FEL attachments?
I've never had a problem with any FEL attachments on four different Kubota tractors. However, I've never owned anything made by Titan Attachments. Off the top of my head these are the FEL implements I currently own without any issues.

Kubota HD bucket - MX
Kubota HD bucket - M
EA grapple
Land Pride hydraulic snow blade
RI rock bucket
Land Pride/Kubota Pallet forks
CAI boom pole

It sucks when a company doesn't want to support their products or their customers. The fact that you have four attachments that work without issue, and only the Titan that doesn't, makes for an easy explanation of where the problem is.

Reactions: 1 user

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Maybe a picture or two?

I have an ATI adapter and a Titan fork frame. Also a Tomahawk bucket and Land Pride grapple. They all fit without issue.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Is that a LA525 loader? Pictures of the interference?

Dan

ChiefWebb

Equipment
MX5100, ZD331, Z242KW-48 & RTV900, Woods Stump Grinder, Armstrong Ag Grappler
Feb 24, 2023
South Texas
I have purchased a set of Titan pallet forks and two (2) quick tach attachment plates. All have worked as designed without issues for my MX5100

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Design and assembly flaws happen. One would think (with images) if it doesn't adapt as it should, they should replace said attachment with a replacement.

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
Could be a manufacturer defect.

Titan Implements (changing name to IronCraft) is U.S. made.
Titan Attachments (is mostly China imports).

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Could be a manufacturer defect.

Titan Implements (changing name to IronCraft) is U.S. made.
Titan Attachments (is mostly China imports).
IronCraft changed their name way back, probably a year ago now, maybe more. I just checked and it was July 28th, 2022 when Titan Implements announced the name change to IronCraft.

Since the OP stated "recently bought" it seems likely that they have a Titan Attachments product. The other clue is the comment about customer service. IronCraft has a much better reputation both in terms of quality, and certainly in terms of customer support.

Reactions: 1 user