Adding Quick couplers for FEL attachments.

joea

Equipment
B21 TLB
Aug 2, 2020
Marbletown NY
Getting ready to convert pin on FEL 4n1 bucket (Wr Long on B21), which has "hard wired" lines from the solenoid valve to the 4n1 jaw cylinders to SSQA.

Obviously, the thing to do is add QC couplers, And replace the well abused original hoses. I bought it that way, in case you wonder. I see the WR long kits come with QC couplers, but maybe they did not "back then".

Looking for examples of how others have mounted the QC couplers so I can have lots of options to befuddle my aging brain. Further.

Just want to try and avoid excessive down time and scrounging up of parts, etc.

Bugzilla46310

Equipment
2022 BX2680 198? AC 916H
May 22, 2022
Demotte, IN
Not sure if this is what you are looking for as I used the existing quick coupler on my BX when I added a JD 4 way blade I had to the tractor. Works flawlessly. Bought the top part of the quick coupler. Kind of costly but happily with the result. Had the hoses made at a local shop.
IMG_0454.jpeg

joea

Equipment
B21 TLB
Aug 2, 2020
Marbletown NY
Not sure if this is what you are looking for as I used the existing quick coupler on my BX when I added a JD 4 way blade I had to the tractor. Works flawlessly. Bought the top part of the quick coupler. Kind of costly but happily with the result. Had the hoses made at a local shop.
Kind of. Where the QC's mount to the adapter. "Bulkhead" sort of thing.

Downeaster

Equipment
Kubota BX1880, loader, mower deck, and ballast
Oct 18, 2022
Waterford, Maine
Kind of. Where the QC's mount to the adapter. "Bulkhead" sort of thing.
Now, I like that idea on the hoses, and the QC, as I have that for my snowblower. Nice if I could use the QC for some other implement. The best thing is it frees up two hyd lines for other functions.