76 B7001 Resto Done: Pics..

boomer

Apr 11, 2009
Steeler Country
Heres some pics..

1976 B7001 2WD
New paint, labels and badges (US versions)
Tractor is all original with the exception of the hour meter; (had the rubber plug in the dash where the meter goes), and RR tail light; (was broken when I bought it), and rear turf tires / wheels; (I have the original rice rear wheels and tires).

Attachments

boomer

Apr 11, 2009
Steeler Country
The rear rice paddy rims and tires came with the tractor when I bought it. The turf wheels were on it then. I have never put the paddy wheels on. They still hold air and the information in the sidewalls are written in japanese. Looks like they were never used. The front tires on the machine now are written in japanese with the exception of the "Bridgestone" markings. Might be the original front, maybe not. As you can see they too still hold air. Ill try to post a pic of the rear wheels and tires. I didnt paint them, still original coat of Kubota Orange enamel.

One thing the tractor is lacking is the aluminum ID plate on the side of the fram that gives you the model, engine type and all that stuff. Mine only has the serial number stamped into it in that area.

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
I agree - a very clean restoration. You've done that B7001 some justice! Hasn't looked that good since it rolled out to the rice field back in '76! :D

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
@ Boomer: Nice Job !! :cool:
I would like to ask you for a favour. Is it possible to post also some pictures of the additional hydraulic-pump? I would like to know how it is adapted to the engine.

Thanx a lot !!

Carl

boomer

Apr 11, 2009
Steeler Country
Cabu,

There is no aux pump. I tapped into the hydraulics right under the seat. There is a plug on the side that I screwed an elbow into. it is controlled with the PTO lift lever.