2014 l4600

Pinelands

Jun 24, 2024
New Jersey
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to upgrade from an old 2wd orphan tractor. Although I've never worked on a diesel before I plan to do any of the mechanical work that may be required.

I have done a lot of searching online but can't find out if this tractor has an ECU and if it would have codes only a dealer could work out and clear? This lists as an interim tier 4 model.

Thanks.

ken erickson

Equipment
B7100 hst, 2650 front mount snowblower, L2501 hst qa loader
Nov 21, 2010
Waupaca Wisconsin
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to upgrade from an old 2wd orphan tractor. Although I've never worked on a diesel before I plan to do any of the mechanical work that may be required.

I have done a lot of searching online but can't find out if this tractor has an ECU and if it would have codes only a dealer could work out and clear? This lists as an interim tier 4 model.

Thanks.
Please verify this. My friend from Mo purchased a 2104 L4600 which he mentioned was the last year of production. He mentioned the reason he purchased it was due to no DPF and related sensors and controls.

You can go to Kubota's parts look up site and look at the components also. This might give you a good idea of what safety sensors etc.

b50300-electrical-wiring-front

Last edited:

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Please verify this. My friend from Mo purchased a 2104 L4600 which he mentioned was the last year of production. He mentioned the reason he purchased it was due to no DPF and related sensors and controls.

You can go to Kubota's parts look up site and look at the components also. This might give you a good idea of what safety sensors etc.

I think you meant 2014.
Yes, I do believe that 2014 was the last year of no DPF for mid size Kubota tractors.

Reactions: 1 user

Pinelands

Jun 24, 2024
New Jersey

Thanks for the link. I went through it and confirmed it only had a normal muffler and not even any egr.

I went and saw it today. It looks in pretty good condition.