L295dt

stepdoctor

Equipment
L295DT, loader, backhoe, John Deere 40W, International 140
Jul 3, 2011
Troutville Virginia
Glad I found this site, I have a L295DT with a loader and backhoe that are both plumbed from the PTO pump. I want to connect the loader to the tractor hydraulics so it can be live. Is there a place to make the connection for the hyd lines or do I have to splice into the existing lines to the rockshaft or 3 pt? Also has anyone had any experience with the 4wd on this tractor? It does not work and sounds like there may be a coupling broken in the shaft feeding the front diff. Thanks for your help. I am sure I will have more questions since this is my first Kubota.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
The 4wd may be as simple as the lever. Does it work. It's probably not marked. One position is 2wd and the other is 4wd.

stepdoctor

Equipment
Jul 3, 2011
Troutville Virginia
I have checked the lever, it sounds like something is broken inside the propeller shaft housing. I got a schematic from Messicks and it looks like the problem may be a coupling between the tranny and the propeller shaft. Going to pull out shaft this week to find trouble. Thanks for your reply

stepdoctor

Equipment
Jul 3, 2011
Troutville Virginia
Found trouble with 4wd. Rusted snap ring on slip collar on drive shaft. Easy fix, just had to take time to fix it. Thanks for your help