Radiator net screen

Radfisher

Equipment
BX2660, 54" mower deck, 50" snowblower, 60" snowplow blade, FEL
Oct 9, 2010
Homer, Alaska
Hi folks, I have a Kubota tractor model BX 2660 that I need to replace the radiator net mesh screen. Upon going thru my local dealer and looking at the parts schematic, it shows three separate parts that make up the entire assembly. There's te net screen itself, then an upper plate with a small handle, then the lower plate. We ordered the parts and there's no way of tell how the parts fit together. Upon looking at the original screen that I currently have with my tractor it appears those plates are spot welded to the screen. Neither of us has a welder of such. DO the plates snap together to the screen? the schematic shows no screws or fasteners either. The local dealer has tried to contact his local tech support but I nor has the dealer heard anything back in regards to the matter. I need to get a replacement screen soon for my original one is getting bad and harder to set back inside its housing on my tractor. any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. Please email me at tabrock11(at)gmail(dot)com

Last edited by a moderator:

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I don't know the answer you're looking for, but I believe I'd take my old/broken screen to the local hardware store and have them make a screen (like in an aluminum screen door) in one of those frames. Then if I needed another one, I'd know right where to get it also.

They are made of a common rail with individual corners that are pressed together. They can make any size.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
The rad screens on my M's fit into slots in the radiator frame.

Radfisher

Equipment
BX2660, 54" mower deck, 50" snowblower, 60" snowplow blade, FEL
Oct 9, 2010
Homer, Alaska
Well I wished I kne how to post pictures on here so you’d see what I’m talking about. Does any of you know how I can contact Kubota tech support?

Jerry70

Equipment
B2320
May 17, 2019
Gatesville Texas
I looked at the Diagrams for your tractor and the screen your referring to is about the same on my b6200hst, just slide's in front of the radiator. there are only 2 plates on the screen that are attached, bottom and top. The 2 on the side and the bottom (not attached to screen) are actually mount to the radiator by bolts and prolly don't need replacing unless they are rusted badly or damage" those 3 plate's form the channel the screen fits into. I will go and look and see how the plates (bottom and top for screen) are attached on my tractor. I will post back later tomorrow.

Jerry70

Equipment
B2320
May 17, 2019
Gatesville Texas
Just looked at my screen, bad news is its not snapped together. The plates are factory pinch wielded together every few inches. I would suggest maybe drilling hole and use rivets to attach the plates to the screen. sorry I couldn't be more help.