M135X FEL/3pth

sask

Dec 27, 2017
saskatchewan
Hi again guys....so loader and 3pth have gotten weak quickly. Did an oil and filter change but didn't help. FEL will barely lift grapple bucket at 2000 rpm. 3 pth so weak that it won't lift the hitch off the ground on a bale processor. Is the only logical explanation the pump?? Or is there something in that valve body that could cause both the priority hydraulics and pressure beyond to be weak like this? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Do you have rear remotes? Anything connected to one or more remotes?

If a rear remote is not in the neutral or middle position, it will bleed off pressure.

Could you have a FEL valve hose in the wrong place? Another common explanation for this sort of problem.

Dave

sask

Dec 27, 2017
saskatchewan
Thanks again, so I verified that a remote wasn't left on. Nothing switched around on the FEL. Guys blew a grapple hose on the loader, not bucket last week and replaced but that's about all I can think of.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Weak FEL and three point lift, points to an issue with the pressure relief valve, it sounds like some debri has gotten stuck in it and causing it to not close and build proper pressure.

This can be quickly verified by putting a pressure gauge on the system. ;)

Last edited:

sask

Dec 27, 2017
saskatchewan
Thanks NIW. I'll get ahold of some gauges. I'll have a look at parts breakdown and find that PRV as well.
Duane