2016 SVL 95 2SC question...help

thetac

Equipment
SVL 95 2SC
Jan 28, 2019
ely, mn, USA
I am looking for some help with my 2016 SVL95 2SC, any advice/help would be appreciated. It had a fire in the engine compartment (serious). I bought it used, after the fire, and not working. I have replaced the entire engine wiring harness (among other things, hydraulic hoses, air filter housing, some sensors, hoses, all filters, etc.). Finally got the dash to light up and saw the hours at 816...at any rate it is showing code 26 and 27....I think these codes were set during the fire. My big question is are these codes that need to be cleared with the analyzer or will they clear by themselves if I fix something? I know what the codes are I just don't know if they are/will cause me problems going forward. At this time everything seems to be working but it will not crank...it clicks at the solenoids (right rear), fuel pump is running, etc. I can jump the starter and it cranks fine...don't know if it will start, just bumped the starter by applying direct power to the starter solenoid. I do have the complete overhaul/service manual. These are some complicated machines to say the least. Thank you again for your comments/help. I am ready to bring it to the dealer next but wanted to see what else I could find out

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
It would be helpful for you to share what those two codes mean.

I have no idea how to answer your question but I think those that have experience with more modern tractors will be here to help you out if they know what the codes mean (without having to dig out that information)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
If you have the WSM it should have the code table in it.

I don't have a SVL WSM or I might be able to tell you what they are.

Your reading the code on the info panel in the cab right?
If you are then the answer might be in the Ops manual and not the WSM?

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
In the L60 series, the meaning of the simple number codes like 8 or 9 are in the operators manual, but not much detail. In my manual the numbers skip from 20 to 30, and those two deal with ECU problems. You need the wsm to find out more. The p codes are only in the dealer sheets.