rear remotes on Grand L6060HSTC

Dennis.D

Equipment
L6060, Erskine hydraulic snow blower, back hoe
Feb 16, 2018
Central, ME,USA
Does any one have a picture of the rear remotes on a grand L6060 cab tractor? I am looking to add 2 remotes for top and tilt. Its about $2200 at dealer. I do a lot of mechanic work, but have no experience with hydraulics. If its a kit with instructions I'm sure I can put it all together. Looks like its very tight working in that area (I have the back hoe attachment) so I assume 1/2 the estimate is labor.
Thanks for any help there is not much information on internet or anywhere else I have looked for this model tractor.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Does any one have a picture of the rear remotes on a grand L6060 cab tractor? I am looking to add 2 remotes for top and tilt. Its about $2200 at dealer. I do a lot of mechanic work, but have no experience with hydraulics. If its a kit with instructions I'm sure I can put it all together. Looks like its very tight working in that area (I have the back hoe attachment) so I assume 1/2 the estimate is labor.
Thanks for any help there is not much information on internet or anywhere else I have looked for this model tractor.
I have three remotes on my GL6060 ROPS. Sorry, no photos.

Kubota kits do include installation instructions. Installation is straightforward but time consuming.

Cab is more time consuming and BH more time consuming yet.

SDT

Last edited:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Had a 5030 HSTC cab years ago and it is tight but doable.

jajiu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560 HSTC, Grader, Backhoe, Snow Plow, Pallet Forks
Jun 5, 2016
Rowley, Massachusetts
I have a 3560 that I had 2 extra remotes installed with the one I had and the dealer told me that 3 was my max. Here is what it looks like.

Attachments

Dennis.D

Equipment
L6060, Erskine hydraulic snow blower, back hoe
Feb 16, 2018
Central, ME,USA
I have a 3560 that I had 2 extra remotes installed with the one I had and the dealer told me that 3 was my max. Here is what it looks like.
jajiu,

Do you have enough room for the top and tilt cylinders with a the back hoe brackets?

jajiu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560 HSTC, Grader, Backhoe, Snow Plow, Pallet Forks
Jun 5, 2016
Rowley, Massachusetts
I only have the top link, but I'm sure there is room for the tilt. I got mine from Fit Right Hydraulics, check with him I'm sure he has done one or two in his time.

tstae

May 6, 2010
Lynnville, Iowa
I added two remotes to my Grand L 4760 with cab. Just need to remove the back wheel and that will get you access. The instructions that came with the kits were very good.
I got my kits from Messicks.

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
My understanding is that the Kubota T&T set will not work with the back hoe sub frame. The way that I build the Fit Rite units, there are no clearance issues and yes I have provided several T&T sets for L6060s with back hoes. ;)