SVL75-2 Error code e9000

bgi

Equipment
SVL 75
Jul 28, 2016
LITHONIA
site is zero helpful. I believe it has to do with the useless egr. i have a code E:026 that there is 0 info about

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
There are only a few members who have been or are Kubota techs and can access all the codes on the Kubota website. Except for a few codes, they are not in the owner's manual or the shop manual. All you can do, besides call your dealer, is bump your thread in case someone logs on that knows, either from experience or is a Kubota staff person. Most codes require a dealer to attach a laptop to clear the code

If you do find out from your dealer, please post back it may help someone else.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
site is zero helpful. I believe it has to do with the useless egr. i have a code E:026 that there is 0 info about
So sorry to let you down, but when owners of these units don't answer the questions brought forth by other owners, it leaves little to go on.

Maybe if you want to learn more about your unit, you should get the WSM (Work Shop Manual, AKA Service Manual). ;)

Last edited:

thetac

Equipment
SVL 95 2SC
Jan 28, 2019
ely, mn, USA
The problem is that even with a service manual you won't know how to fix it or how to clear it. You will know what it is but that is as far as you can get. It appears that a dealer is the only answer....and i suspect that even a tenured technician is learning as they go.....these are very complicated machines with multiple sensors and relays..... I am finding out as I go that this machine is nothing that can be fixed by someone with reasonable mechanical abilities. Even if you were willing to purchase a diagmaster and cables/sofware for $5k plus you'd likely not be able to use it without special permission directly from kubota. I will post more as I progress more on my own challenges!

SageEquipmentRental

Equipment
Track Loaders Mini Excavators
May 19, 2021
That error code means you need to let the machine do an automatic regeneration and turn off the intermittent regeneration switch (if applicable). In order for the machine to perform a regeneration it must be at running engine temp and over 1200 rpm. The regeneration can take 15-20 minutes.