Bh77 backhoe hydraulic question

Rameyver

Equipment
L3800 tractor la525loader bh77backhoe
Jul 17, 2019
Grayson ky
I have a l3800 and trying to add a bh77 backhoe. I removed the power beyond hose and ran lines to the backhoe. If someone has a tractor backhoe combination like this could you verify where the hoses connect on the backhoe. I now have a long hose that runs from the loader control valve and connects to the female quick connect that is mounted securely on the backhoe. The other hose runs from the block under the foot rest and terminates above the rear axle and is connected to the backhoe via a long hose from the backhoe that has a male connector. Hydraulics don’t work but it will jiggle when I hit the controls. Are the connections like the ones on your tractor or do I have them reversed or something. Oil level is at top of window. I put all new quick connections on as I suspected fluid not returning. The hoe worked a few weeks ago when I bought it off another L3800.

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
Take a picture of the FEL value where you removed the hose and connected the new hose and a picture of the hydraulic block where you removed the hose and connected the other new hose. This will allow us to know if you have the hoses connected correctly.

Last edited:

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
From a user on TBN, he posted the BH77 install instructions BH77 install instructions CLICK HERE. You can download them from there. Starting on page 10 is the hydraulic line install for BH4988 kit which is for your L3800.