Status
Not open for further replies.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
Sheepfarmer, I agree with you. Snide comments do not help. In fact, they are just as offensive as they claim another member is.

Anyway, I sometimes find that information posted by so called offensive members is helpful. Sometimes information may be provided in a way that others may not like but glean what is helpful and disregard the rest.

Anyway, I am of the opinion that this thread has gotten off track a little and should be closed. That is just my $0.02 worth.

We all have much bigger problems these days. Let's try solving some of those.

Everyone, please have a great day!

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Sheepfarmer, I agree with you. Snide comments do not help. In fact, they are just as offensive as they claim another member is.

Anyway, I sometimes find that information posted by so called offensive members is helpful. Sometimes information may be provided in a way that others may not like but glean what is helpful and disregard the rest.

Anyway, I am of the opinion that this thread has gotten off track a little and should be closed. That is just my $0.02 worth.

We all have much bigger problems these days. Let's try solving some of those.

Everyone, please have a great day!
Gimme a break, this whole thread was created because a certain member rubbed the entire forum wrong too many times. Blaming others or pointing fingers elsewhere is plain bullsh!t. The powers that be here decided to let the guy self correct and gave plenty of warnings but he decided not to.

We DO have much bigger problems these days in the real world so when we come to a safe space to talk about tractors nobody needs some tool ruining it for everyone.

Thats my 2 cents

BTW, I think Flip would be a valuable member here because of his vast knowledge but needs to be able to get control over whatever it is that ails him. In my neck of the woods we call it little we-we syndrome only we dont say we-we, its where a guy has to constantly tell you how much bigger and better all of his stuff is. Not sure of the professional name for the ailment is.

Last edited:

Gillie Dog

Equipment
L2501 HST, FEL, Forks Attachment, Harrow Disc, etc.
Dec 12, 2018
Southern California
"We don't want to hear how we spend too much money or how we were foolish to buy something."

Again just the other day to a new person looking for help. It is never going to end.

IT IS TIME TO END IT.

GD

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
hell i didnt even know this thread was about "1 person"..

had that person on ignore for a long time as i only do medium or small tractors. LOL

thought this thread was about NIWM needing to keep this a peaceful & enjoyable place.

REGARDLESS of who the offender was.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
folk have said their piece...... any more is beating a dead horse.... closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.