B3350 Update

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Hi SDT.

Can you please elaborate on this: "The new version of the 3350 would be ideal"?

Has Kubota released a new and improved version of the 3350 without all of the Regen problems?

Thanks !
Not yet, but rumor has it that a replacement with a common rail injected engine is forthcoming.

No further word on timing.

SDT

dexterous

Equipment
B2650
Apr 30, 2019
Grove City, PA
Hi SDT.

Can you please elaborate on this: "The new version of the 3350 would be ideal"?

Has Kubota released a new and improved version of the 3350 without all of the Regen problems?

Thanks !
SDT,

Isn’t enough enough? I would just make them give me a new tractor at this point. The issues that you’re having has nothing to do with the emissions, it’s simply a bum motor. I am sure that it can be fixed with some amount of time and energy but why continue to suffer like this? I would be shocked if your state didn’t have lemon laws that would protect you from this kind of thing.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
SDT,

Isn’t enough enough? I would just make them give me a new tractor at this point. The issues that you’re having has nothing to do with the emissions, it’s simply a bum motor. I am sure that it can be fixed with some amount of time and energy but why continue to suffer like this? I would be shocked if your state didn’t have lemon laws that would protect you from this kind of thing.
New update forthcoming in a day or two.

SDT