Rear hazard lights on l185

shooter56

Equipment
kubota L185 w/fel
Sep 25, 2015
CT.
I am going with a kubota switch. So it will plug into the harness without cuting it, aftermarket led flasher can that I can drill the male spades on the can and put screws thru the eyelets on harness to fasten them and led amber and red lights from amazon. The harness has not been cut or altered on the l185 so I would prefer not to cut it. But thats me and I do things like that.

Last edited:

shooter56

Equipment
kubota L185 w/fel
Sep 25, 2015
CT.
Lights and flasher can came in, these are 10 led in each, so they are bright! They have reflective lenses so there dot compatible. The switch is in also ,just have to go get it.

So the amber will be outside, red inside .then opposite side amber centered facing forward.

Attachments

Last edited:

shooter56

Equipment
kubota L185 w/fel
Sep 25, 2015
CT.
So I started the light mounts today.
I traced the outline of the lights ,double for the rear single facing forward. I built up the single light 5/8 so I can pass the wires thru.
Still have to weld the stalks in and all the screws for the lights. As well as drilling to pass the wiring thru.

Last edited:

shooter56

Equipment
kubota L185 w/fel
Sep 25, 2015
CT.
Re: Rear hazard lights on l185...painted!

I took advantage of the really hot weather. I primed/painted the light holders......kubota orange! I'll give them a few days to dry then put it all together.

Attachments

shooter56

Equipment
kubota L185 w/fel
Sep 25, 2015
CT.
Tomorrow's the day the lights go on. It took a few try's to get the right led flasher. I finally got one that has a ground wire on it. That one works the right way.

Last edited:

shooter56

Equipment
kubota L185 w/fel
Sep 25, 2015
CT.
Lights on, flashers work great. Running lights work as they should. The site will not let me put up the last pics ,sorry.....no pics but it did happen!