Couldn't afford the weinermobile
banana.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
Pimp my bike, Pimp my truck, cross over event next week.
HD semi.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

jabloomf1230

Equipment
B 3200
Sep 28, 2014
Voorheesville, NY
Something like that actually happened to me. I was a passenger in a UH-1 (Huey) with pontoons. We took off from the water and immediately there was this tremendous rattling from the right rear of the aircraft. If you've ever flown in in a Huey, you know how noisy they are, so the pilot figured something serious was wrong if we could hear a rattle.

The pilot kept hovering and the copilot leaned out the right side door and took a look at the ship. He saw that a bolt was missing where the pontoon strut was attached to the fuselage. That meant landing might be next to impossible without the aircraft tipping over and risking a rotor strike. The copilot got back in and radioed the home base. We took off and when we got to the base, the pilot hovered just off the ground. The mechanic came running out with a bolt and wrench and installed the new bolt. Thus, I'm still alive.

Reactions: 6 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A routine ranch inspection

A Department of Water Resources official stops at a Texas ranch and talks with an old rancher. He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for your water allocation."

The old rancher says, "Okay, but don't go in that field over there."

The official says, "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me. See this card? This card means I am allowed to go WHEREVER I WISH on any agricultural land. No questions asked or answered. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?"

The old rancher nods politely and goes about his chores.

Later, the old rancher hears loud screams and spies the official running for his life and close behind is the rancher's bull. The bull is gaining with every step. The official is clearly terrified, So the old rancher immediately throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs:

"Your card! Show him your card!"

Reactions: 1 users

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
wrong color for an approved container - also hard to pour
fill up.jpg

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Bear season starts here next week. My Grandfather told of his bear trap.

Go to the lake and cut a hole in the ice. Get a can of peas and sprinkle around the hole.
When the bear come to take a pea, kick him in the ice hole. :oops:

Reactions: 1 user