Be Careful Out There!

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Happy Birthday Flip! I know what you mean about the weather. I'm currently in North East Indiana- it's hot, but this humidity is killing this Arizona boy.:(

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Happy Birthday Flip! I know what you mean about the weather. I'm currently in North East Indiana- it's hot, but this humidity is killing this Arizona boy.:(
Hey Lil Foot, you are almost up to my neck of the woods, come visit! We could have a spur of the moment OTT gathering!

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I'd like that, but we're on schedule with family obligations here and back home. This is not how I thought my retirement was going to be- I had planned to be footloose & fancy free, able to roam & visit at will. Sigh.
Just for kicks, where are you?

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
I'd like that, but we're on schedule with family obligations here and back home. This is not how I thought my retirement was going to be- I had planned to be footloose & fancy free, able to roam & visit at will. Sigh.
Just for kicks, where are you?
Not too far from Lansing

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I bet it is. Where you are from it might be hot but it's dry heat. I remember being in Scottsdale in the summer and getting up in the morning and it being in the upper 90's but it didn't feel like it. Here with the humidity, even 75 can be sweat city.

Had Chinese last night and my wife bought...

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Happy Birthday Flip

This weather growing hay ?
Thank you. I'm done until September 1st, other than working on equipment. I get to do some vacation now too. Amy and I are going to take the RV to NE Ohio and visit friends for a week.

Have to take the pickup apart on the round baler. I picked up some square bale twine in the pickup cams that needs to be removed. I mowed and baled a field I don't usually do. Must have been some twine in it and it found my pickup.

Knives have been replaced on the disc mower and everything is greased and ready to go again in September.

Good on my bale count. I need for sure another 40 rounds to complete my standing order. Everything else is extra. My customer will take them all so no worry.