Can I do my own 1st service

troverman

Equipment
MX6000 HSTC; 2020 Kubota Z421KW-54 zero turn mower
Jun 9, 2015
NH
My understanding is that also that SUDT2 is fully backwards compatible with previous SUDT and UDT.

DeepWoods

Equipment
B2650HSDC Woodland Mills WC68 Wood Chipper
Apr 10, 2019
Bigfork Minnesota
When I took delivery of my B2650HSDC this May, the dealer hadn't topped off the hydraulic fluid after installing the backhoe. They shipped me a gallon of SUDT2 at no charge so I could bring the fluid to the correct operating level. I didn't hesitate to use it as I was told it was compatible. I will be doing my 50 hour maintenance very soon, as of today, I have 46.9 hours on my machine. I will be using all Kubota product, as I feel in the long term it wont cost that much more for peace of mind.

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
I will be using all Kubota product, as I feel in the long term it wont cost that much more for peace of mind.
Since catastrophic failures tend to happen in the first 100 hours, it would be a good idea if the Kubota dealer saw Kubota products on the machine should it go into the shop. Anyway, that's my opinion.
Speaking of dealers, I am very happy with my dealer from the first time I walked into the shop and now 2 years later. Every call was returned with helpful advice. Every question I asked was answered politely with respect. After seeing some of the horror stories here about dealers being "d*cks" I guess I lucked out.
What is sad is that a good friend of mine bought a tractor from the same dealer, had a different salesman and tells me the entire experience sucked. He didn't like the attitude of the salesman. He tried to upsell everything, including the size of the machine when my friend told him exactly what he wanted.
I'm pretty sure I would have wound up with a Deere if that was what I encountered. But he stuck with it and bought it anyway. More power to him.