Stoll loader 3rd function and euro to skid steer mount

Firemedic

Equipment
ZD331, TLB48, M8540, RTV900
Nov 16, 2009
Hagerstown MD
Hi,
I recently purchased a M8540 that has a Stoll loader on it. The loader is a Robust F HDPM 8. The joystick in the cab has two buttons on the front of it, I'm told to control a third and fourth function on the loader, however does not have them installed.
Has anyone added 3rd function to a Stoll loader? I understand these loaders were sold in the US years ago however now appear to be only across the pond. I am unable to locate any US dealers.

The loader also has the euro mount, I'l looking to convert a grapple from skid steer to euro. Does anyone have experience with any of the adapters?

Thank you!

tthorkil

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M9540HDC12 / LX2610HSDC / ZD1011-48 / Bobcat S250
Jan 1, 2011
Bagley, MN, United States
I looked for the documentation for the exact price and model and could not find it. I know that I purchased mine from them and paid about $600 - $800 back in about 2014. I haven't used it much but it worked well and seems to be heavy duty. I have a 'man basket' with a ssqa/fork attachment that I used it on last for trimming tree branches - the tractor loader provides much better vision than the skid steer for guiding the basket near the branches without harming the person with the saws in the basket.