Insurance (State Farm)

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
So WHY does the tractor owner have to figure out the price ?? Isn't it the INSURANCE company's responsibilty ?? If State Farm goes with owner's supplied numbers, owner needs to get PAID for that !!
BTW a BX23S is NOT the 'same' as a BX2380+loader+backhoe, though 'technically' maybe same pile of parts.
The guy BOUGHT a BX23S, not a 'made up , optioned out BX2380'.
Should be insured as a BX23S... State Farm needs to call Kubota for the BX23S price, or check online.....

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
So WHY does the tractor owner have to figure out the price ?? Isn't it the INSURANCE company's responsibilty ?? If State Farm goes with owner's supplied numbers, owner needs to get PAID for that !!
BTW a BX23S is NOT the 'same' as a BX2380+loader+backhoe, though 'technically' maybe same pile of parts.
Should be insured as a BX23S... State Farm needs to call Kubota for the BX23S price, or check online.....
"agreed value" coverage would require a hard value price.
"Replacement value is just that!
The actual cost to "replace" the lost item!

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Because the insurance company is useless, as they all are. He could go to a different insurance company, or he could just give them the info they asked for.

kcs 61

Equipment
B2650 , BH77,FDR1660, PFL2042,RCR1860,RB1672, RTR1258,BB1260
Apr 8, 2024
Va
I went to my State Farm agent to try and get small business insurance. I’m retire and was going to try and make some extra money bush hogging and grading and what ever else I could fine to do with my tractor. They said they would cover me for everything except grading. I asked about bush hogging and they said yup we will cover you for that. Everything but grading. Not sure if they knew what they were talking about But I’m covered for cutting and throwing things around. But not pushing dirty or gravel

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I went to my State Farm agent to try and get small business insurance. I’m retire and was going to try and make some extra money bush hogging and grading and what ever else I could fine to do with my tractor. They said they would cover me for everything except grading. I asked about bush hogging and they said yup we will cover you for that. Everything but grading. Not sure if they knew what they were talking about But I’m covered for cutting and throwing things around. But not pushing dirty or gravel
Maybe.....get that specific information/coverage description in writing.
"they said".... will not hold up in court!